Stock.....

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Guru

My GURU!!!

From my blog I found out that I kept on mentioning my GURU but still never officially introduce to anyone.
Now I officially introduce to all my readers….hahah~~~~
Andy is a very special person. He started join the University of Society Singapore (USS) when he was 16 year old boy. In people eyes, Andy is a no hope case. Can you imagine that 16 year old boy without any education qualification, wat he can do in his life………

YES!!!~ u r rite. He absolutely does nothing in his life. Every day hang around with a lot of gangster. Ops…. Sorry, he is the head of gangster…. (Dai Lou). You noe y? coz he have a lot tattoo. On his left hand he have so call (Ang Mo Tou), I dunno wat is that mean but something like LOGO and right hand side he have (dragon tatoo). Waw….Absolutely is Singapore’s second generation
CHAN HOE NAM. One of the Hong Kong head of “Hong Heng” which is gangster lar…..Off cause people say he is a no hope case lar……!!!!

Ta~~~tA~~~~

Now a day, he is one of the Project Manager with Asia Largest Seminar Organizer, Success Resources. Since 2004, he is involved in many projects that featured world class speakers like Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Jay Abraham, T. Harv Eker, Joe Girard and many more..

1. Project that he handled before:
- Option trading every time when he market, always full house.
- Millionaire Mind Intensive by T Harv Eker, full house!!! 4000 people in the room.
- Unleash The Power Within by World no.1 Success Coach ‘Anthony Robbins’ (Pending)Update mid of September.

2. The seminar that he spoke b4. -
- Option Trading
- On behalf of Rich dad, Poor Dad. (Preview)
- Financial Revolution. (4000 People In The Room)
-Master Trainer of Jurong Bird Park. (King of Bird)

3. Sales (All my sales skill almost 80% is from him)
-Top sales in Citibank (credit card)
-Runner up in Amex (credit card)

4. Option trader (All my skill is learn from him)
-58% in one day.
-100% in one day.
-230% in one day.

5.Internet marketing ( So far still never learn from him)
-More than 15 websites.

6. Moral
-How to be a good trader.
-How to be a good bf.
-Ho w to be responsible
-A lot more

I really feel that very very lucky that he treats me as his brother, his student. He absolutely is my idol+brother+GURU.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raymond,

    You got a very awesome guru there! You are very fortunate to be mentored by him. Go for success Bro!

    See you at the top. - Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo... bro
    how u get noe my blog??
    that was amazing...
    how r u recently
    really miss u...
    all the best
    see u 4-7 september,2009

    ReplyDelete