Stock.....

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Dear



In my world, I think this gal is the most important in my life. She is Shiki Tay, Dunno why she sudden can be the most important in my life, but she really did a lot lot of silly thing that I think she is the most important. I have been in relationship with her 2 and half year.


1. I got nothing in my life. No 5C, got no cash, no career, no car, no condo, no credit card, no everything but she never complain and still want to have relationship with me.

2. I have done something that very hurt of her but she still forgives me.

3. Very good in cooking. I love very very much. But now I almost one year never eat wat she cooks lo…so sad…

4. When I was very angry, dunno y she can easily to have some crazy idea to make me not feel so angry and even laugh when I was very very angry…. ( I also dunno y)

5. Very beautiful(Swee,Sweet,Sexy) and kind…..

6. Whatever she do, she also will think of me 1st .

7. She can be my buddy, my mum, my teacher, my gal fren and lot more.



That is the reason why I love her so much. People say now a day, If you really want to find this kind of gf is really hard. From now, I really cannot give anything to her but I do promise myself that I want to be a good boy friend, coz I really scare lose her.



  • If you have failed in your career, you can rebuild new on.

  • If you have no money, you can find the new income/ cashflow.

  • If you have no shirt, you can buy a new one.

  • If you really loss this type of Gal Fren, you will be in trouble. (Andy said)

1 comment:

  1. Dear,
    thx 1st
    I dun hv as nice as u describe, bt im doing my best to be a gd gf..kaka
    Past is a history, Future is mystery, NOW is PRESENT. I trat u as a "gift" that god gv me.I wil treasure everything between u n me...
    No matter hw in d past, thx 4 acc me for walking to the future...
    Hope 2 years, 4 years, 6 years, 10 years...later, u stil wil stand beside me..
    u r my everything, Dear. ^^

    ReplyDelete